Tuesday 24 June 2014

It Ain't Even Spring Yet.





































































Primark Coat// Primark T-Shirt// Primark Leggings// Zara Shoes// TKMaxx Bag// Primark Necklace// H&M Ear cuff// Sekonda Watch

Hey guys,
Another outfit post for you guys today :). I have to admit I wore this look and shot it a month ago which really goes to show just how lazy I am but....in my defence, I really like it and even though the weather here in London has improved a bit meaning, coats are no longer needed however, with this unsettled weather that keeps changing every 15 mins, I wouldn't pack away my coats yet since you never really know what to expect. Are any of you guys out there feeling my pain?..well not pain really since I have to admit I secretly prefer the colder days to the warmer ones...to me, heat just makes everything soo uncomfortable! Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying this week and enjoy my 'flasher pose' in the last photo ;).
Love,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment