Monday 9 June 2014

Music Mondays | Macy Gray

Hey!
Hope you're all well. So, as I continue to profusely procrastinate and delay the pictures I promised in the previous post, I decided I might as well start a new segment type thing in order to change this blog's uncanny resemblance to a barren desert *oh hey there tumbleweed*. Anyway, I now present to you Music Mondays; a new segment where I'm gonna be sharing song(s) that I've been listening to on repeat during the last week and hopefully you guys can share with me the songs that have been stuck in your heads too. 
So, for last week, Beauty in the world by Macy Gray was definitely one of the songs that was on repeat like crazy. After having gone through a weird couple of weeks emotionally, this song's light, upbeat summer vibe/mood definitely made me feel a whole lot better *music heals you guys!* and those lyrics are so beautiful and true so I hope you enjoy this song as much as I have and I can't wait to see what you've been loving :)

P.S. I've been hanging out on Tumblr like crazy these past few weeks *Thank God for Tumblr's post limits* so feel free to come over and hang out with me on onwards-n-upwards.tumblr.com whenever you want :)
See you next week,
Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment