Monday 11 August 2014

Music Mondays | Tori Kelly



Hey!
Sorry for the delay today...and for the last couple of Mondays actually. I'm totally the kind of person who always has a million and one things going on in my mind which pretty much always leads to lots of unfinished tasks...and these are the tasks lucky enough to not be forgotten(please tell me I'm not the only one who does this). Anyway, for today's late music monday, I've got Tori Kelly's most recent Youtube upload which features an acoustic version of the song she wrote for The Giver movie which is coming out this week for you lucky Americans..her voice is the magical,sensational,breathtaking,goosebump giving..ah just amazing! I really could go on for days but you get the message. I've loved every single video she's uploaded..definitely one of those rare singers that make anything and everything sound amazing. Anyway, fan girl moment over, I hope you enjoy this song as much as I have and make sure you share the songs you've been loving lately.
Love,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment