Friday 27 December 2013

Tricks Up My Sleeve.

Tricks Up My Sleeve


It's no secret that I'm a big lover (and wearer) of black. Summer to Spring, Autumn to Winter, black is the colour I always find myself wearing;whether intentional or not but I've realised that wearing black in excess in winter and more so in summer can spread a sort of grumpy, anti-social 'Ebenezer Scrooge'style vibe about you that results in you getting strange looks from other people; something I've been subject to and experienced countless times. This year though I discovered that if you wear even one bright accessory, the strange looks seem to start evaporating one by one and the inclusion of colour surprisingly adds some much needed cheeriness to your mood and a spring to your step too!

No comments:

Post a Comment