Monday 11 November 2013

Oh How I Need Thee!

Oh How I Need Thee!


The tartan trend at the moment is driving me crazy! It was a trend that I was not even remotely interested in a couple of months ago but after being pummelled by blogger's photos, fashion week images and countless Tumblr pictures all over the internet, all Idream of now is a perfectly oversized and collarless tartan coat. This will also come as no surprise to anyone that I finally caved in and splurged on a gorgeous tartan coat I saw on ASOS. Granted, it was the most expensive piece of clothing I've ever bought with my own money but it was more than worth it if it meant me getting back my peaceful sleep free from any tartan coat infused nightmares.
The internet:solely responsible for making me broke as soon as I opened my bank account The internet: solely responsible for making me broke 5 years and running..and I thought bank accounts were meant for saving money...ahh to be young and naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment